Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I was a naughtly boy today! First this morning I grabbed Mommy's glasses off her face and threw them down the stairs. She really hates when I do that because she can't see anything without them and has to get all the way down the steps without stepping on them or dropping me. Unfortunately she is very nearsighted, so even without her glasses on she could see my big michevous smile! Whoops! Then at every meal today I spit my food and water at Mommy and then Daddy when he got home. In my defense I was teething pretty bad today so that may have something to do with it. I still laughed each time though, spitting is fun!

Even though I was bad for Mommy, I was good for my therapists. My speech teacher tested me with objects to see if I knew the word for them. I got Block, Book, Cup, and Spoon all right today and she said she was sure I had mastered those words. So next week we will start working on more, she tested me by holding both up and asking me to pick the right one...multiple choice tests are soooo easy! But my speech teacher was really excited about my progress, so that is good.

My OT came over today too. She brought these cool new crayons that are shaped like the bulb syringe they used to clean my nose out with in the NICU. They were easier to hold to color, but I wasn't that into coloring. I made a few dots, but then I decided to stack them instead. I did a great job stacking them and even got five stacked together all by myself. My OT was very impressed.

No comments: