Tuesday, May 30, 2006

No sleeping in today! Mommy woke me up early cause she needed a hug. I was happy to give her one, it was a fair trade...I really needed a diaper change! She also wasn't in the mood to go to the lab so no blood test today, yay!

We played a bunch and watched Signing Time together. I watched and Mommy ate lunch. She says she likes Signing Time cause she can sing along even while her mouth is full! I liked watching her make all the signs, Mommy is so silly sometimes. I really wish that I could make all those signs too, but it just hasn't clicked for me yet, maybe soon.

I had to pull my shopping cart over so I could get to all the food in it. I had a great time playing with it all and putting it back into the cart. The cart and food are the best toys ever, even if I am not using it much the way I am supposed to...to learn to walk. Mommy's belly is really big and it is hard for her to lean over to help me walk. She says it will be gone in a week and a half! What kinda miracle diet is she gonna do??? I guess we will see.

Tommorow is a very busy day. I have both Speech and OT!

No comments: