Monday, May 01, 2006

Wow, I can't believe I didn't update all weekend! Sorry!

On Saturday I went over to Grandma Jan's house. We played there a little and then went to Toys R' Us. She and Grandpa Don bought me a sandbox and a swingset!!! I can't wait to play in them this summer. Then we went to dinner at Applebees and I ate pizza, yum! It was a really fun time, I love going to visit them on Saturdays.

Sunday we mostly just hung out at home. Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill stopped by on their way back from caving. They brought me this cool t-shirt with bats all over it that glows in the dark..it is really neat! I was cranky and kept spitting up while they were here so we didn't get to play much. Too bad.

Today my teacher came over. She played with me the whole time this time! I did a good job and did almost everything she asked me to. She did make me mad a couple of times cause she won't take any messing around and I like to do things my own way! But all together it was a good session. We played with this music/blocks toy and I really liked it. Then she blew bubbles and I tried to eat them like in speech therapy! It was cool.

No comments: