Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mommy is feeling all better and I am finally home! I had a great time playing with all my grandparents but there really is no place like home. Today I hung out at Grandma Jan's and it was a rainy day. That really sucked cause it meant me and Grandpa Don couldn't go on any walks. I love going on walks with Grandpa Don! So instead I just tore apart their house! Just cause I am not walking or talking doesn't mean I can't do just as much damage as a typical two year old. By the time Daddy came to pick me up tonight I was soooo tired. Mommy just wanted to cuddle and kiss me cause she missed me so much. Sorry Mom, I was too tired for all that, I just wanted to sleep in my crib. I did give her a couple cuddles first though, I promise to give her a bunch more tommorow!!!

No comments: