Friday, May 19, 2006

Today was really fun! This morning I had a great time playing with Portia. We played tug-of-war with her snake toy. I pulled on it and whipped it around just like Daddy does and we both had a really good time! I think Portia is starting to like me again, all those crackers I've been feeding her are finally paying off.

The best part of my day was when Grandma Donna came over after work. We got to play a bit and I had a good time watching her rearrange my room. They moved everything around and put another crib in there! Why, I only need one crib don't I? Oh well, Mommy says I will see what the new one is for soon enough. They also moved my changing table into the hallway, that might turn out to be pretty cool cause now I can look at the fan while I am getting changed! I like my new room though. There is plenty of room under that new crib for me to crawl around and Grandma found a bunch of old toys that I haven't played with in a long time.

Tommorow is Saturday so I get to go see Grandma Jan! A weekend full of grandparents! I can't wait!!!

No comments: