Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today was fun! No appointments at all!!! Mommy and me watched Signing Times and played with all my toys. She even brought out some old toys I hadn't played with in a while and that was pretty cool. There was a toy I wanted that had been pushed under the pack & play so I tried to crawl under and get it. Well, I got stuck, but when Mommy came and pulled me out I had the toy in my hand! So it was worth it!

I got over my fear of the shopping cart today! I walked with it a bunch and Mommy was real proud of me. We made a deal that she would help me control the speed of the cart if I was willing to try again. She promised that she wouldn't let go until I was definately ready. It is cause we have hardwood floors, that is why the cart goes too fast sometimes. Maybe when I go stay with Grandma Jan for a few days I can take the cart with me and try it on her rugs! Pat Winders told Mommy that it is important for all the grandparents to help me with walking while she is recovering from having a baby, so they all better chip in! Also when my cousins come in July they can help a bunch...they are just the right height to help me walk!

No comments: