Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another fun filled day! Mommy and me played most of the day. She got out my new robot toy that I got for my birthday. I really like him, especially the front part that lights up red when he talks. But I had the most fun today with a tissue! There was only one left in the box so Mommy let me grab it. I ripped it into thousands of little pieces and had a great time doing it! When it was all in tiny pieces I threw them up in the air and cheered! Mommy left them for Daddy to pick up since it is hard for her to bend over. Daddy blamed it on Portia!!! He thought she shredded the tissue but it was all me!

My PT came over today and that was fun. I showed her how I can walk behind my shopping cart and she was really impressed. I am much more comfortable with her now that I am getting to know her. I didn't cry once!!!

I also have to tell you about the new game I like to play with Mommy. It is called "playing hard to get". When she comes in to get me in the morning I move into the far corner of my crib and laugh at her! She can't even reach me when I do that and I think it is funny to watch her try! Of course, when she finally gets me I give her a big smile and a hug!

No comments: