Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day! I just want to tell my Mommy and all my Grandmommies that I love you all so much and you are the best!!!!

Today was Sunday so we all just hung out at home. It was a fun day! Me and Daddy gave Mommy a card for Mother's Day and I had a good time playing with it. We are also getting her a really cool gift, but she can't use it until she isn't pregnant anymore..so we'll give it to her later. Instead we just gave her hugs and let her sleep as long as she wanted.

Daddy and me played and watched some TV. It was a really good day. Today I showed Mommy how I can drink out of my sippy cup all by myself. Grandma Donna told her I could, but she didn't believe it. She put the cup down in front of me and I picked it up by both handles and put the spout in my mouth! Then I looked at her like "see what I can do" and she clapped for me! I really liked it that she clapped so I kept doing it over and over. I didn't really drink much, but at least I am making progress!

No comments: