Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My speech teacher came over today! She was very impressed with me. She says she thinks my comprehension has really improved. She did the game where she holds up two things and I have to pick the one she tells me. I got it right almost every time, and when I didn't I stared at the right choice for a while before I decided to take the one I really wanted! I must be having a growth spurt in my brain, I am doing so well with all my therapists this week!!

Besides her visit me and Mommy and Portia just hung out all day. It was a pretty fun day and I got really excited when Daddy got home. I love him so much! He always has to pick Portia up first (cause she makes more noise than me), but then he always comes and gives me a big hug! He is the best Daddy ever!

No comments: