Saturday, May 27, 2006

What a fun day today! Me and Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don all went for a long car ride to Havre De Grace. We walked along the water and I even got to crawl around a little. It was so much fun! Then we went to lunch and I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and was a good little boy. I took a nap on the ride home and then I was all rested up so I could tear apart Grandma's house. I pulled out all my toys and got into everything I wasn't supposed to, it was great. Then we played on the swingset and I tried to climb up the slide, it didn't work too well.

It was great spending so much time with my grandparents, but I am glad to be home now and sleeping in my own bed. When I get up in the morning I am definately gonna have to see if I can reach those letters Daddy hung over my crib!

No comments: