Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I had a really fun day today. Mommy finally got out the toy food that I got as a birthday present. She put it all in my shopping cart for me and then I went over to investigate. I really liked all the different types of food. I had the best time taking it out of the main compartment of the cart and putting it into the smaller kids seat part of the cart! Then I put it all back in the main area...it was so fun! I was so into what I was doing I was standing almost all by myself and didn't realize it!

Mommy also gave me a wooden spoon to play with today. She said since I had such a good time playing with one at Grandma Donna's house I could try at our house. I took it and banged it on every surface in the living room! It was great, it sounded especially good when I banged it on the TV!

No comments: