Thursday, May 04, 2006

This morning we went to the Down Syndrome playgroup! It was pretty fun. There were only two other little kids there with Down Syndrome and they were both babies. I did play ball with one of them and I was very nice and gentle. Mommy says it is a good thing I am getting used to being around babies! Still, they were pretty boring! Luckily one of their big brother who is just a bit older than me was there too. He was cool! I liked watching him play and we even played a little bit together. He let me play with his toy truck so that was really neat.

Then this afternoon my PT came over. I did a good job. I didn't need Mommy as much as I usually do, I am getting used to the new PT. She keeps trying to get me to climb the stairs in a different way and that really makes me mad!!! It makes Mommy pretty mad too, cause she thinks I climb the stairs just perfectly the way I do it now! Oh well....

Grandma Donna stopped by after work and suprised us! She could only stay a few minutes but she brought me this really cool Spiderman chair. I really like it! Mommy posted some pics of me in it and a video of me having a good time in it. We wanted Grandma to see that I really do like it and I was just in a cranky mood when she was here!

Here is the video!
View this video montage created at One True Media
Quinn in his chair...

No comments: