Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Busy day today! I had appointments with both Speech and OT! Wednesdays can really be rough sometimes, I am glad Mommy doesn't schedule everyday like that.

I was in a really good mood today. In fact, I was in a very clapy mood today. I hardly ever clap, and almost never do it spontaneously, but today I clapped a bunch of times. I clapped when Mommy changed my diaper this morning. I clapped when I got more cheeiros. I clapped when Signing Time was over. Not sure why, but I was just in the mood today.

I was also in the mood to throw things. I threw everything! I drank out of my sippy cup pretty well, but the second Mommy let go I threw it on the floor. A couple of times I faked her out by acting like I was gonna be a good boy and drink...but then I just threw the cup on the floor and laughed! I also drove both my therapists crazy today cause everything they put in front of me I threw all the way across the room! My speech teacher says I have a pretty good arm and could be a pitcher someday! But why would I want to throw a ball, they are my favorite kind of toy!!!

No comments: