Friday, May 12, 2006

Today everything was totally back to normal. Daddy had the day off so we hung out and played all morning. We even watched Signing Time together. Daddy is getting really good at all the signs and uses them all the time, me....I'm still not that interested! When Mommy got up we played a little too, I missed my Mommy! I took a really long nap (still recovering from all that Grandma love) and then we went out to dinner. It has been a while since just me, Mommy, and Daddy went out together...it was so fun! We were waiting at the restraunt and Daddy thought he could just hold my hands and I would stand there, no way! I took off walking, it was such a neat place I just had to look around. I was so excited to be there that I couldn't even eat, I was too busy looking around and giggling the whole time. I did finally calm down and ate some bread and chicken, it was yummy.

After dinner we went to Target. I sat in the cart and we got me some new shoes! A pair of sandals for the summer. Mommy says sandals are really great cause you can wear them without socks, that way you don't have to worry about finding a matching pair! We love summer!!!

No comments: