Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mommy and me slept in today...just because we could! Then we played a bunch and I watched a show called "Big Big World" I really liked it. It has lots of cool animals on it and they sing a lot. Today's show was about how plants die if you don't water them...so that is what happened to that pretty plant in the dining room!! When I grow up I am gonna be in charge of watering the plants, cause Mommy really isn't good at it!

My PT came over. I had a good time with her, except when she tried to get me to bear crawl up the stairs. That is not how I like to do it!!! Oh well, she didn't push too hard at least. The best part of my day was when Grandma Donna came over. We played and cuddled. I walked around in my walker while she helped get things ready for the baby. They brought up my old bassinette from the basement. I remember that thing, it was comfy....but not as comfy as my crib!

Tommorow I get to spend the night at Grandma Jan's! It should be really fun, I can't wait!

No comments: