Monday, May 15, 2006

This morning I showed Mommy that I really could drink perfectly from my sippy cup! Then this afternoon all I wanted to do was throw it on the floor... did she ever stop to think maybe I just wasn't thirsty?? Oh well, little steps are good, right?

My teacher came over this morning and we had lots of fun. We did a puzzle and I did a really good job. She brought over this cool vibrating thing and I really liked it! I kept putting it on my belly cause I liked how it felt. It was a good session even though she frustrated me a little...she is my only therapist that won't let me get away with stuff!!!

This afternoon we went downtown and saw Pat Winders. When I showed her how I still like to walk with my hands held she was really happy. She was worried it was gonna be a one time thing, just like Mommy was. Not a problem! We walked all around the therapy area, I liked looking at the other kids there, plus there were tons of toys to check out that I don't usually get to see. She said now I have to work on one handed walking. That makes me a little nervous, but it isn't too bad. I can handle it for short distances if I have to.

There was a baseball game tonight so we got stuck in really bad traffic. It was okay though cause I still had a little time to play with Daddy when we got home. It was a pretty fun day!

No comments: