Friday, April 28, 2006

Today was my last session with my speech teacher Shannon. I will get a new teacher in a few months but I will really miss Shannon. It was a fun time! We played with this cool farm set and I had a great time throwing the animals over the barn. Then we went to the motor room so I could play, but there was this very cute little girl in there and all I wanted to do was watch her! But after she left I did crawl through the barrel to get to my ST. Then when we left I had to wave to all the cute girls that work there cause they all love me so much.

The rest of the day I was kinda cranky cause I didn't get a good nap. The guys came to put in our new air conditioner and now we won't be hot anymore! Me and Daddy did get a chance to play together a bunch so that was good! Tommorow I am going over to Grandma Jan's, hope I am in a better mood!!

No comments: