Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today was so much fun! But boy am I tired! We went over to Grandma Donna's house to have my birthday party and it was great. Lots of people were there...Grandma Berta, Uncle Randy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Becky, Cousin AJ, Cousin Jeffery, Uncle Scott, and both set of Grandparents of course. I was a little overwhelmed by all the people, that is a lot of people!!! I showed everyone how I can walk holding hands and how well I climb the stairs, and of course I showed them how cute I am!!! We opened presents but I was tired so I wasn't that into it. I got lots of new clothes for the summer, some great books, lots of cool new toys, and a shopping cart to help me learn to walk!!! It was great!

Mommy made me a catapillar cake but I didn't eat it cause I don't like cake! It was cool to look at though, and I got to eat ice cream...yum-o!!! There were lots of ballons cause it was a party and I had a great time playing with them. I especially liked when they would get loose and float up high to the ceiling and Cousin Jeffrey and Cousin AJ would go get them....that was cool!!! All in all it was a really fun birthday!

No comments: