Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am officially two years old!!! I don't feel different, and I looked in the mirror and I don't look different, but Mommy says it is a big deal so I believe her. I had a great day! When we got up this morning there was a card waiting for me from Grandma Donna and there were cookies inside! Then my teacher came over and she brought me a birthday present, it is a really cool peek-a-boo book! She had a bunch of paperwork to do with Mommy so we didn't play much today. I kept trying to get her papers but Mommy said no!

When I got up from my nap there was a message for me on the answering machine from Great Grandma Berta! I really liked listening to her talk to me and wish me a happy birthday. Then my PT came over and she sang Happy Birthday to me, she really likes to sing! Mommy and me showed off how good I am at walking and she was amazed! The new PT is a really nice lady, but she is always underestimating me, I will just have to show her what I am made of!!! Anyway, she said my walking looked great and that my standing and cruising were much better too. A lot can happen in a week!!!

Today was a great day! Mommy says that on Saturday we are really going to celebrate my bithday and it is gonna be even better! I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: