Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I woke up early today, even though I didn't have too! I just wasn't tired cause I went to bed really early last night. Mommy wasn't too upset with me, she did say I was lucky I was so cute though. We had our usual morning and nap.

Then we went to see the Audiologist for a hearing test. Let me tell you, it was not fun!!! First I had to sit in a room and look at where the different sounds were coming from. That was easy and even fun cause when I looked things would light up and stuff. I did a really good job once I got the hang of it. Then we moved on to the tests where they put something in your ear! This is where the not fun part happened. I hate having people stick stuff in my ears! I know it doesn't hurt, but I just don't like it. So I cryed and struggled and pulled the things out of my ears. Finally, Mommy had to hold my arms down and the doctor held my head. It wasn't fun, but Mommy said it was important.

So it turns out my hearing is just fine! All of that and all they found out is that I hear perfectly! I could have told them that, well if I could talk I could have told them that. They said I have to come back for another test every 6 months. I guess I better get used to having people stick stuff in my ears!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Quinn! YOU ARE SO CUTE.
Love you lots, see you for
your birthday.
Love G G Berta.