Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Too bad clearing off the coffee table isn't a milestone, cause I have totally mastered it! Mommy knows I am gonna throw all the mail, remote controls, and magazines on the floor, but she can't seem to stop herself from putting them on the table. I love it when there is a really messy table and I can clear the whole thing!

I had a fun day. I actually got to play with Portia a little. I think she is getting used to me. I let her lick my feet and it tickled so much it made me giggle! She is a really good doggie. I just wish I could jump and run like she does, it looks like so much fun. Plus, she can get up on the sofa all by herself to look out the window, I still need Mommy's help. Oh well, soon I will be tall and stong enough to get wherever I want, then you all better watch out!!!

No comments: