Saturday, April 01, 2006

I walked all the way across the living room myself today!!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

I know that was mean, I hope I didn't give anyone a heart attack. I didn't walk today but I did crawl and climb all over! I was really hyper all day long. I couldn't stop playing, laughing, and getting into stuff.

This afternoon we went over to Grandma Jan's house and I cleared her coffee table off for her. She was fine with it while I was thowing Granpa Don's stuff on the floor, but when I went for hers she kept saying..."No!" Like I'm supposed to know what that means??? I also kept playing with her books, which she also didn't like. Time to childproof Grandma Jan! :) Grandpa took me for two walks and it was great. We looked at flowers and trees and stuff. Then we had pizza for dinner and I ate almost a whole piece by myself! Mommy says we will be eating lots of pizza once Cooper gets here....who is this Cooper anyway??? Sounds like a lot is gonna change when he arrives!

It was a great day. Tommorow I get to spend all day with Mommy and Daddy, sounds perfect!

No comments: