Friday, April 14, 2006

Wow, today was great!!! Grandma Donna got here right after I woke up and I got to spend almost all day with her! I was so excited to see her and we had lots of fun. She came over to help Mommy with the house and since I am such a good boy I helped too! She reorganized all my toys and I helped by pulling them back out and playing with them. Then she tried to fold some of my laundry and I helped her by grabbing stuff out of the laundry basket and then throwing it back in!! Then she fed me lunch (carrots, yuck) so I helped her by making her white shirt turn orange!! She really didn't seem to appreciate that help very much.

Then she and Mommy got out some of my old clothes from when I was a little baby. It is hard to believe I ever fit in such tiny little onsies. Mommy couldn't believe it either and looked like she was gonna cry for some reason. They kept saying that they were "Cooper's" clothes but no way, those clothes are mine!!! After Grandma left I had dinner and played a bit, but I was so worn out from my fun day that I went to sleep early.

Tommorow I get to see Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don!! I can't wait!!!

No comments: