Friday, April 21, 2006

Today was a very busy day! We got up early and went to Speech. I decided to show Mommy what terrible twos are all about and spit my breakfast all over her! She didn't appreciate it one bit! I was a good boy at Speech though. We played and I talked a bunch. I even let my speech teacher close my mouth to pop a bubble today!! I haven't let her do that all semester! Usually when she brings the bubble stick towards my mouth I open it real wide cause it looks like she is feeding me, but today I relaxed my chin and let her close my jaw. I am pretty sad though cause I love my speech therapist and we only have one more session together and then I get a new one!! I will really miss Shannon, I hope the new one is just as nice.

After we rushed home and had a short nap we had to go to Mommy's doctors appointment. We had to wait a really long time there, but I was a very good boy. Mommy is doing good so that is all that really matters. Besides, there was a pretty little girl in the waiting room and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her!! What a cutie! She thought I was pretty cute too, but older women aren't for me. My heart belongs to my Mommy anyway, so too bad for all those cute girls out there!!!

Tommorow is my big party! I can't wait to see my family and get all my presents!

No comments: