Tuesday, April 18, 2006

After I had breakfast this morning me and Mommy took a nice walk around the kitchen! She said as long as I stayed on my feet I could finally go in there (she never lets me crawl in there!). So I walked, with help from Mommy, from my highchair to the kitchen and then into the living room. No problem, I can still do it really well and Mommy thought it was a fluke! The kitchen was really fun cause she let me open some of the cabinets and I got to check out the front of the refrigerator!

It was a pretty fun day all around. I climbed up on the sofa in my room all alone twice! I figured out how to get down from the bottom step of the stairs without hurting myself, which is really good. Usually I just fall backwards off of it and hit my head! I got a birthday card in the mail from Grandma Jan and Mommy let me open it early. It was really cool and had glitter all over it so now I have glitter all over me! First Portia tried to take the card from me, but then she realized that Grandma doesn't put treats in my cards. I also got a late Easter gift from Grandma Jan, it was a cool egg with a little Elmo train in it, I had a really good time playing with the train and the egg!!!

No comments: