Monday, April 24, 2006

Today was not so much fun... I had to go to the doctor for my 2 year checkup. I realized where we were right away so I made it clear to Mommy that I was not happy about it! They poked and prodded me and even gave me a shot!!! It sucked! The good part is that the doctor said I was doing great. I only gained a little weight in the last 6 months, but that is normal. I weigh about 23.5 pounds, but Mommy says it sure feels like more when she is carrying me! The doctor said I am the perfect size for me and that I am definately eating all I need to. Mommy worries about that sometimes. I still need a blood test to check my thyroid, but when that is done I am all finished for the next six months....yay!

I took an extra long nap cause I always do that after a shot. Then I got up and played with Mommy and Daddy. I got another birthday card in the mail today, it was from my friend Ally from online! She put a cool shrinky dink necklace in the card from me and that was great! She also put sparkly stickers all over the envelope, what a great idea. I am so lucky to have so many special friends from all over the world...this card came all the way from Canada!!!

No comments: