Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was in a pretty good mood today! Mommy didn't even try me with that shopping cart, she is a wise woman. She won't seem to give up on this whole "straw" thing though and it is starting to annoy me, but just a little! Today while me and Portia were standing on the sofa looking out the window I decided to try and pet her. I did really good, I tried to touch her just using my pointer finger so I definately would not pull her hair. It didn't work too well cause every time I reached out for her she growled at me and snapped! She has a pretty good memory I guess. Oh well, I still think it is pretty funny when she growls at me! Maybe soon she will start trusting me again and we can be friends. I already share all my food with her!

My PT came over today. She says I am standing much straighter and better than I was last week. She brought over this cool big green ball and I had a great time playing with it. We rolled it back and forth, it was lots of fun. I am still not sure about her so I do have to take quite a few cuddle breaks with Mommy. I think sometimes it bugs Mommy that I only want to cuddle with her to get out of therapy!

No comments: