Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My speech teacher came over this morning! It was fun seeing her since she didn't come last week. She brought a picture of bubbles so that when I want bubbles I can just give her, or Mommy, or anyone the picture and they will blow bubbles for me! I haven't decided if I am willing to do that yet, but it seems like a good idea. She also gave me a cherry flavored tounge depressor, she put it in my mouth to encourage me to close it and say "mmmm". I did cause I love cherry flavor! Mmmmm! I also talked a lot for her today which I don't usually do and she was pretty excited to hear it.

This afternoon my OT came over. It was a busy day. We worked on puzzles and they are harder now cause now all the pieces are missing and I have to pick where to put a piece myself! I also pulled apart pop beads and plastic easter eggs. We tried drawing and I did makes some marks with a crayon. I did not want to crumple up tissue paper though....it is more fun when it is in a big piece!

The best part of the day was that Grandma Donna stopped by to drop some stuff off right before I went to bed! I got to cuddle and play with her a little. She brought me the new Baby Signing Time DVD's that Grandpop Bill bought me! I can't wait to watch them!!!

No comments: