Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Today was a busy day! I had speech in the morning and OT in the afternoon. Speech was pretty fun and I talked a bunch, which made my speech teacher happy. A bubble popped right in my eye while we were blowing bubbles and boy did that sting!!! I got over it pretty quick though, that has never happened before. OT went pretty good too, we scribbled with markers and they work much better than crayons! I made lots of marks this time, some on the paper, but mostly on my hands and face. Mommy says thank goodness for washable markers!

I did some good walking today! We walked into the kitchen and Mommy showed me how to let Portia back in from outside. I pushed the door and she ran right past me, it was cool. Mommy says when I get really good at walking I will make a great helper! I also tried walking with my walker wagon today and it went pretty good. I walked across the living room twice! Mommy had to hold the wagon so it wouldn't go too fast or too slow (if it is too slow I just sit down), but it let me walk without holding hands so that was really good.

Tommorow is a very big day!!! I am turing two years old!!!! I do wish my birthday was on a weekend cause Mommy couldn't arrange for me to have the day off. But that is okay, I am having a really special birthday party on Saturday and I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: