Saturday, April 15, 2006

I had a good time today! First I totally amazed Daddy by getting up onto the sofa in my room all by myself! Mommy knew I could do that already, but she forgot to tell Daddy. This afternoon I got to go Grandma Jan's house. They let me crawl around in the grass in the backyard and I got soooo dirty. I had the best time doing it though, I can't believe Portia gets to do that everyday! Of course since I was so dirty I had to have a bath (something about Grandmas is they really like to give me baths), I didn't mind it was fun! Grandpa Don took me on a couple of long walks around the neighborhood because it was such a nice day.

I also got an easter basket and a bunch of gifts! There were plastic eggs with cookies inside. A new set of books. Two new outfits for summer. A cookie shaped like a chick. A chocolate bunny (I let Grandpa eat it though, I wasn't interested). And a cool bead maze toy! I think that was it, I am probaby forgetting something. It was lots of fun getting gifts and Mommy says I am gonna get even more next week cause it is my birthday!

No comments: