Thursday, April 06, 2006

We had a very busy day today! Thankfully none of the appointments were mine...they were all Mommy's. First we went to the doctor and the put this thing on Mommy's stomach. Mommy kept saying "See your little brother?", but all I saw was some fuzzy black and white thing....no little brother in sight! After that we went to the hospital and they took some of Mommy's blood. I was a little worried at first that they wanted mine, but not this time. Mommy didn't cry like I do, but she did say a bad word!!! I guess it really hurt!

Then the best part of the day, we went out to lunch with Grandma Donna! We went to Red Robin, I had chicken fingers and it was really fun. They didn't have any ballons though! I guess they only have those at night.

After that we had to go back to the hospital and Mommy got a big shot in her arm. It looked like it really hurt, but Mommy didn't curse this time....I think I saw a tear though. It was a long day and I had to spend most of it in my stroller, which I hate. But Mommy made it okay by tickling me lots and giving me teddy grahms too.

Tommorow all we have is speech and then I have the whole weekend off! Yay!!!

No comments: