Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another great day!!! I slept in cause yesterday was so busy and I was really worn out. After I got up we went over to Grandma Jan's house and went out to lunch with Uncle Scott! It was a really fun afternoon and I had a great time playing with Uncle Scott. He is lots of fun to play with and I bet he will make a great daddy when his baby gets here!

When I got up from my nap Daddy had put together my new Little Tykes Shopping Cart! That thing is the coolest. I really like playing with the wheels and also flipping the baby seat part up and down. The best part about it is that I can walk behind it really well! I can even do it with no help at all from Mommy!!! It goes the perfect speed and is just the right height! I walked back and forth across the living room using it a couple of times with a little help from Mommy and then she let me try on my own and it was so easy! Watch out world, here I come.....and I might just run you over with my shopping cart!!!! :)

No comments: