Monday, April 03, 2006

Today was a good day. I watched Signing Time and played a whole bunch. I took all of the magazines out of their basket. Mommy said when I get a little older I am gonna have to put them back too, but we will see about that! For now I am happy to pull them out one by one, look at them, and them toss them over my shoulder onto the floor.

My PT came over today. We worked on me bending my knees more, which I really don't like to do. I was good though and did what she wanted. Afterwards I was so tired that while I was standing at the window I sat down, put my head on one of the sofa pillows, and closed my eyes. Mommy got the hint and put me down to sleep.

Daddy had to reinstall the gate on the stairs tonight. It fell on me and Mommy today! I had just crawled through and then quickly closed the gate behind me so Mommy couldn't get in (it is a little game we play all the time). But this time I wouldn't let her open it I was pulling so hard. Then it fell and Mommy blocked it from hitting me, but it hit her ankle really hard. We both cried for a few minutes but recovered quickly. Stupid gate! It tried to ruin our day!!! Now it has screws holding it to the wall, so it better not happen again!

No comments: