Sunday, April 09, 2006

Today was family hang out day! We all just hung around the house all day long. Me and Daddy played together a bunch and watched some TV together too. I had a great time playing with my new ballon all day long! I love pulling on the string and making the ballon go up and down. Mommy tried to teach me how to say ballon, but who is she kidding! I am not ready for such a big word yet. I tried to play with Portia today with one of her toys but it got a little rough. She scratched my face, but it was an accident...she didn't mean to! I am fine, even though Mommy over-reacted. I am a little boy, I am gonna get scratches all the time...just wait until I start walking!

The really good news is that it is Spring Break this week! That mean me and Mommy have almost the whole week off. I just have one PT appointment on Thursday and that is it!!! That will be nice cause we had a very busy week this week. And Mommy says Grandma Donna may even come over on Friday...yippee!

No comments: