Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My speech teacher came over today. She played with my mouth a lot, usually I don't like it when she does that, but today I thought it was really funny! I laughed the whole time she did it! She tried again to get me to sign "more". Why does everyone want me to do that???!!! Why don't they get that I just don't want to?? She told Mommy that my avoidence strategies crack her up. I guess she means how I turn myself as far around in the chair as possible everytime she tries to get me to sign. If it weren't for that seatbelt and the attached desk I would be outta there!

What a suprise! Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don came over to pick me up tonight! I was so excited to see them. I get to spend a whole bunch of nights at their house apparently. Mommy even packed my Signing Time DVDs and sent over my shopping cart! I will miss Mommy and Daddy but I always have fun at Grandma Jan's house!

No comments: