Saturday, June 10, 2006

I went over to Grandma Jan's house today and had a great time! First I played with all my toys that are over there. Then me, Grandma, and Grandpa Don all went to the mall. We went to the mall that has the really big cool fish tank in it! I love watching all those fishys swim around! Then we went to the food court and had pizza for dinner. And the best part was that after that we went to McDonalds and had ice cream for dessert! I love ice cream and I couldn't get enough of it. I was kinda mad I had to share with Grandpa! Good thing I love him so much!

By the time Mommy and Daddy picked me up and we got home I was really tired. I went right to bed and didn't even complain a little. Tommorow we are going to Grandma Donna's house for dinner, what a weekend!

No comments: