Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just another fun day hanging out with Mommy, Daddy, my new brother Cooper, and of course my sister Portia. Portia has decided she doesn't like me very much right now, maybe it has something to do with the new baby. I don't let it bother me, I just keep on chasing her around even though she is always growling at me.

Cooper seems like a cool guy but he isn't doing much yet. I am jealous cause he gets to swing in my old swing and sit in my old bouncy seat. I don't fit anymore!!! Of course I am also jealous that Mommy holds him all the time. I am just too big for Mommy to hold right now. Today we all watched Signing Time and The Wiggles. I really like the songs on The Wiggles, those guys can really sing!

I got into the tissues today and shredded them all up. Mommy let me cause I was having such a good time. Thanks, Mom! She also let me cause she knew Daddy was gonna have to clean up after me.....sneaky Mommy!!

Tommorow I have Speech at home and at Loyola...it will be a busy day for me and Daddy!

No comments: