Friday, June 09, 2006

What a day! This morning we all woke up and went to the hospital. Not to have a baby though. Mommy needed to get her blood tested and a shot. Better her than me! Well, as it turned out I had to have a blood test too! They tricked me!!! Mommy has been putting off having my semi-annual thyroid test, but today they did it. It wasn't bad at all. The lady got my blood on the first stick and Daddy helped hold me still. I only cried for a minute, I was a very brave little boy. Mommy wasn't as lucky! They had to stick her a whole bunch of times and she almost cried too! I felt bad for her.

After the blood test we had to wait two hours for the shot so we went out to lunch! We went to Bertuccis and it was really fun. I watched the guys make pizza and threw everything Mommy tried to feed me onto the floor. I did play with the pizza dough they gave me a little, but I only liked it when it was wrapped in the paper so it wasn't so sticky. I also tried to color with the crayons a little and even made a few marks. That red crayon was the only thing on the table I wanted to eat, but Mommy said no! It was fun going out to eat with Mommy and Daddy, our last family date before the baby gets here!

Then we went back to the hospital for Mommy's shot. I hate waiting around but at least they had a TV in the waiting room. I watched soap operas while we waited, not as good as the Wiggles, but it will do!

No comments: