Friday, June 30, 2006

I had a very exciting day today! Grandma Donna was here when I got up this morning! She stayed here all day and we had a great time together. We went outside to play and practice walking. I walked halfway around the block holding Grandmas hands! Mommy was really impressed when we told her!

After lunch me and Grandma went to the train station and picked up Great Grandma Berta. I was so excited to see her and I had so much fun playing with her today. She rally is a "great" Grandma! Then tonight my Uncle Ben and Aunt Becky came over. I liked playing with Becky's toes and listening to Daddy and Ben talk about dorky stuff. Of course all these visitors were also very interested in Cooper, but I am pretty sure they came to see me too!

Tonight I am spending the night at Grandma Donna's house! I can't wait to play with Grandpop Bill tommorow!

No comments: