Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today was a pretty exciting day! I went with Grandma Jan to her job this morning and got to meet all of her friends. They were all real nice, but I was shy as usual. After that we came home and played for the rest of the day.

I did do something new and pretty darn neat today. I got up on my feet and hands three whole times! Apparently this is called a bear crawl position and it is the first step to learning how to stand up on my own. I just thought it was pretty cool, I will keep practicing and we will see what happens!

I thought I was staying at Grandma's house all week while Mommy had the baby, but that isn't happening after all. Daddy came to pick me up tonight and bring me home. No baby this week, we have to wait until next Thursday now. I guess my brother's lungs weren't ready! What a wimp, mine were fully cooked at 31 weeks! Of course I had an unfair advantage with the "roids"!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Way to go Quinn on the bear crawl. Keeping mommy in our thoughts as she gets ready to make you a big brother.

Hugs from Hope and Debra