Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All we did today was play! I love having so much free time. Mommy said not to get used to it cause I am getting a new speech teacher and Loyola is starting again soon. Plus, everyone was still on vacation this week. Tommorow I have horseback riding in the morning and PT in the afternoon. Then on Friday we have movement class with the school psychologist.

Today me and Mommy colored on my easel. I built another tower with my mega blocks too. While I was taking a nap Mommy put away a bunch of my old toys to make room for the new ones. That made me sad until I was able to rediscover my fishbowl...I love that thing!!

Mommy says I must be getting some really bad teeth cause I am chewing on everything. I am always chewing on Cooper's teething toys, but he doesn't seem to mind. I have been really cranky lately too! We did watch part of The Producers today, it was really good and I liked dancing along to it!

No comments: