Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Today was a good day. We did a lot of playing and singing. Guess what I can do? When we sing "Wheels on the bus", not only do I make my hands go round and round, but I put my finger to my mouth for "shhhh, shhh, shhh", and today I figured out how to move my hands to go "wah, wah, wah"! I am just picking up on things so quickly these days!

Mommy gave me something new for lunch today. We had to replace the yogurt cause even though it is yummy, it definately makes me spit up. I had Gerber Graduates Chicken Stew with noodles. It was yummy but I didn't like the liquid part, no problem I just held the chicken part in my mouth and spit the liquid into my bib. Mommy said even though that was gross, it is okay cause I am still getting the important parts. She also called me a goofball...but she is always saying stuff like that!

No comments: