Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I want to apologize to all my readers! Especially to my grandparents who even found a computer in the Carribean so they could check my blog, sorry guys! Mommy had some stuff to take care of because we had a death in the family. My Great Great Aunt Sara passed away a few days ago. She was a great lady and one of my biggest blog fans! Mommy had to go to Philadelphia to be there for Great Grandma Berta. Sara was her sister, I know how much she must have loved her cause I really love Cooper a lot and I haven't even known him that long! It is so sad this happened, but there is something happy about it...

Mommy brought Great Grandma Berta home with her!!! I have been having such a great time playing with her, she is the best! Tonight we played with my animal train, my piggy bank, and my light up ball. We also played with my magnet sets, I showed Grandma how good I can dance. Thanks to horseback riding I am so steady now I have even started moving my feet! I still hold on though.

This morning Mommy and Grandma Jan had a meeting so Grandpa Don came over to get me. We went to the Towson mall and I walked all the way to the play place with my new walker! Then I played my little heart out in the play area. After that we went to the food court and ate nuggets! I had such a great time today Grandpa! Thanks so much!!!

No comments: