Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have really been falling behind on my blog updates lately! It is just cause Mommy is so darn busy....sorry!

Yesterday was an okay day. I got to go to Grandma Jan's and we went the mall and I walked and played, but I just didn't feel good. I threw up twice yesterday, and this was throw up, not spit up! Throw up is much much worse and I hate doing it, I cried when it happened. My belly was so upset I didn't even want to eat any pizza at dinner! My belly still hurt today too, but I didn't throw up (at least not that anyone could find). I didn't have much of an appetite but I did drink a whole sippy cup of water and had some cereal and teddy grahams. I still found some energy to play though! I pulled out my tunnel all on my own, but I couldn't figure out how to pop it open. So I just crawled back and forth on top of it until Mommy got the message. I love that tunnel!

This morning Grandma Berta left to go home and I cried cause I will really miss her. Hopefully she will be visiting again soon, permanently! We found a great house for all of us to live in, but we have to sell this one first. Mommy told my teacher about it today and she said I would still probably go to the same school when I turn 3 (Westowne), if not it would be Westchester which is also a really great school. I can't wait to go to school.

Mommy is cancelling everything for tommorow cause I am not feeling well. Plus it is too cold and snowy to go horseback riding!

No comments: