Monday, January 29, 2007

Yesterday we went to Grandma Jan's house again! We had to cause Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Donna, and Grandpop Bill are working hard to get our house ready to sell. Then we are gonna buy a whole new house and it is gonna be really cool. We had a good time over there but had to come home early cause Grandma didn't feel good. Hope you feel all better really soon Grandma Jan!

Today was fun. This morning my OT and then my teacher came over. I did a pretty good job. I drew with a circular motion for the OT and behaved well for my teacher. After my teacher left I played for a while and I climbed up on the sofa to get my bubbles down. Mommy told me I could have bubbles if I signed it. Well, we don't really know what the sign for "bubbles" is so Mommy always puts her finger and thumb together like she is popping a bubble. I have never done it back before, but today I really wanted those bubbles so I did it! I am such a smarty pants sometimes!

Tonight Grandma Donna came over after work and helped Mommy clean and pack. She shared her dinner with me and it was kinda spicey, but I am just like Daddy and really liked that! Mommy says she is coming back tommorow! I can't wait!

No comments: