Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I felt pretty good this morning, but Cooper didn't...so we didn't go to speech. Oh well, maybe next week. Maybe it is a good thing we didn't go though because by naptime I had become a real grouch! I fussed and cried and couldn't calm down at all! I was in a really really bad mood! It is probably cause Mommy hasn't been giving me my poop powder since I was sick and I just can't go! You'd be grouchy too!!!

After my nap I cheered up a little. I got to play with Daddy and Cooper and that was fun. Daddy installed a new light in the foyer last night and I thought it was really neat that all the sudden there was a light there! I kept pointing to it and clapping:)

We got presents from Uncle Warren and Aunt Pat today! Cooper got a baby blanket, it is really nice but I like the one Aunt Pat made for me better! I got a book! It was wrapped and when Mommy handed it to me I knew just what to do. I unwrapped it really quick and I was so excited to see it was a book! I opened it and read it by myself, clapping after each page, it was a really good book! Thanks Warren and Pat!!!

No comments: