Friday, January 05, 2007

This morning me and Mommy went to movement class. The nice school psychologist lady was there too! When I saw her walk in the room I looked right at her and raised my hand and made a sound like "hey". Mommy thought that was so wierd cause I don't usually do that and she didn't think I remembered Miss Michelle. Of course I remember her, I also remember Mommy telling me to charm her, so I did! I did a really great job in class today. I participated in most of the songs and transitioned just like I was supposed to. I even did good during the parashute and I usually hate that! She was really impressed with me! She also told Mommy that she got all of my test results and they were very good. She said most of my scores were in the 60's and usually kids with DS are in the 40's, whatever that means! So I can probably go to the school of my choice, but Mommy is gonna have to drive me if I am not walking. I hope they don't mind if I am late, Mommy is famous for being late to school! Do they give three year olds detention? After my class (while Mommy was talking to the psychologist), the teachers asked Mommy if they could take my picture. She said sure, so they took me in the other room and put me in all kinds of wierd yoga poses and photographed me! I guess they picked me cause I am the cutest in the class. You should see the shot they got of me in the downward dog position!

Tonight we all went to the mall! We ate dinner at the food court and I had pizza and lots of fries. It was really yummy! Then afterwards we walked around the mall a while and Mommy and me shared some ice cream. Mommy gave some to Cooper too and I did not like that at all! I will share with Mommy, but Cooper has to get his own! It was a really fun night, I love the mall!

No comments: