Monday, January 22, 2007

I had the day off cause I was sick, but I didn't really feel that sick today...Mommy says that is the best kind of sick day!

This morning I played a trick on Mommy! When she went to throw my diaper out I found an empty laundry basket in my room. When she came back in she couldn't find me! All she saw was an upside down laundry basket! Then she realized that is was moving a little and laughing! It was me, all scrunched up under the basket and hiding from Mommy. I crack myself up!

I ate all my food today and even had a few snacks, so I think I am all better. Mommy rescheduled my horseback riding for Wednesday and Grandpa Don might take me...that would be extra fun! Tommorow I have my first speech session at Loyola, I can't wait to see Miss Jen again...I really missed her!

No comments: