Monday, January 01, 2007

I was in toy heaven today! Mommy finally got a chance to unpack all my new toys and it was great. I love my new piggy bank and I am really good at putting the coins in the slot, even though it is harder than Mommy thought it would be. My new play and dump Megablocks set is awesome! I built a really cool tower and then I dumped all the blocks out of the wagon. Then I helped Mommy clean them all up, and then I dumped it again! I played with my new animal train (okay, it is Cooper's, but we share), and it was great. Then Daddy set up my new easel and that is the best! I stood next to it really well and Mommy put my two leapfrog magnet sets on it for me and I love those. Mommy thinks that easel might really help me to stand, once we get some chalk and some washable dry erase markers it will be even more fun! Daddy also tried to set up my new video game, but he couldn't get it to work! I hope he figures it out cause it looks like so much fun!!!!

I was so busy playing today that I didn't get to try out my new walker. Mommy thinks she rigged it up good for me! Maybe tommorow she will clear a path in all those toys and I can try it out!

No comments: