Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I love the second Wednesday of each month, why you ask? Well because that is when the Mom's club meeting is and I am guarunteed at least an hour of playing with other kids! Today it was Mommy's turn to help in the nursery so she and Cooper stayed with me. I didn't really pay much attention to them though, cause there were lots of kids to play with. I had a great time and even interacted more than I usually do. Mommy said I was the best behaved kid there, well, at leastI was untill I snuck into the bathroom and splashed in the toilet. I just couldn't resist! Sorry Mom! The only part of the Moms meeting that I didn't like is that we walked there and it was cold! Mommy said we might as well walk cause it takes almost as long to drive there, but I was really unhappy about how chilly and windy it was outside. Maybe next time we will drive anyway.

Also, it was a $1 indoor yard sale today and Mommy bought me two really cool therapy toys!

Tommorow I get to see Grandpop Bill, but I also have to get an Upper GI. I don't know wether to be happy or sad! I have a feeling I am not going to enjoy that Upper GI test!

No comments: